- Additional barrier of defence for your people
- Ideal at entry and exit points
- Designed and made by Australian business collaboration
- Adaptable with donning/doffing procedures
- Minimal user training
- Contactless sensor activates mist ‘on demand’
- Adjustable electronic timer reduces product wastage
- Anti-drip nozzle fogging system
- Large 30L tank to minimise operator handling and refill
- No assembly required
- Purpose made to fit below Australian standard door height, allowing for quick transitions between quarantine points or treatment rooms
- Lockable rollaway wheels with slim profile allows one person to move or easily store
- Wide spray profile for greater patron or patient accessibility
- Ability to integrate with QR code check in, elevated temperature screening, ID pass gates, metal detectors and more
- Optional remote control with safety shut-off
- Owned, designed and made in Australia for domestic supply and security
Aged care residential, disability care, retirement, hospice and various service providers.
Agriculture and food security
Bolstering biosecurity practices in our agriculture facilities. Sterile food environments
Transport and Trolley
Airport terminals, sea ports and cruise ship baggage and package handling. Trolley sanitising
Essential Front Line
Various medical, sterile working environments, corrections facilities and more.
Not only have we designed Biosecurity Arch products for filtered water, but our units are compatible with Australian made and owned Hydro-E, Hypochlorous Acid (HOCl). Hydro-E is:
- Non-toxic, with ability to kill 99.99% COVID-19 on surface contact
- Alcohol free
- Approved by multiple registrations and certifications internationally, including in Australia (TGA), USA (FDA), Korea, Japan (NITE) + more
- Hospital Grade antibacterial
- Water based, pH neutral
- Odourless & residue free
- Made in Australia, established since 2006
- Does not contain ammonium like some competitor products
|Biosecurity Arch size||Standard||Tall||Custom|
|Price (ex GST)||$18,990||$POA||$POA|
|Biosecurity Arch Size||Price (ex GST)|
|Arch tank refill packs (Hydro-E)||5Litre x 5||5Litre x 10||5Litre x 20||Custom generator|
|Price (ex GST)||$250||$450||$800||$POA|
|Arch tank refill packs (Hydro-E)||Price (ex GST)|
|5Litre x 5||$250|
|5Litre x 10||$450|
|5Litre x 20||$800|
- Prices in AUD, exclude delivery, GST
- Hydro-E/HOCL packaging may differ slightly from image due to supply
- Seek advice to see if your business is eligible for the instant asset write-off
Is there a showroom for the Biosecurity Arch?
Our office is secure and visitors by advance appointment only (email firstname.lastname@example.org to book).
Building 75 ANSTO, New Illawarra Rd, Lucas Heights NSW 2234.
A Standard Model (demonstrator) is also able to be viewed at FreshOn convenience store, 33 Rowe St Eastwood NSW. Please respect official health guidelines currently in place across NSW.
Some well publicised models are at Belmore Medical, 479 Burwood Rd, Belmore NSW. One has been moved to their underground vaccination clinic, another in their drive through testing facility. With current restrictions these are for patients and working staff only. Please wear a mask, social distance and adhere to official health guidelines if you view during the medical centres business hours.
Please be aware this is a working medical facitlity, not an exclusive showroom, and we ask you show respect to clients and patients on site.
Can I order a Biosecurity Arch now?
We are currently taking deposits for next run of Biosecurity Arch Standard and Tall models, expected to commence production mid 2021.
What is the approximate build time on a Biosecurity Arch?
Approximate build time for our Standard & Tall model is currently six to eight weeks plus delivery as order runs are completed. Our next order run is due mid 2021 for both the Standard Model and Tall Model. Custom models vary on order size.
Do I need to assemble my Biosecurity Arch?
Your Biosecurity Arch will be primed then assembled on-site for you as part of your delivery fee.